On-Demand Access: $195 USD
We need new, radical remedies that disrupt the systemic inequities and inertia that plague organizations who claim to be invested in diversity, equity, and inclusion. Dig deep into the tactics and strategies outlined in Racial Justice at Work: Practical Solutions for Systemic Change and learn how to guide your organization beyond the performative to create justice-centered actions that correct harm, transform cultures, and dismantle unjust systems.
Learn to utilize your sphere of influence and power to intentionally disrupt unjust systems and practices and actualize equity and justice within your organization — one step at a time. Take DEI beyond HR and actualize justice throughout your organization.
Join practitioners, professionals, aspiring allies, leaders, and activists to implement the practical strategies and tactics detailed in the book Racial Justice at Work from Mary-Frances Winters and The Winters Group Team to manifest equity within your organization. It's time to turn dreams into reality.
Empower yourself with the tools and strategies to center justice and create equity that endures. Learn how to correct harms in systems that have been, until now, impenetrable.
Transform your workplace.
Every person within an organization has the ability to impact its culture and has the opportunity to dismantle systemic injustice. This 2-day summit is for leaders in every sector, social justice advocates, and everybody who desires to create equitable systems that truly work for all. This summit is intended for people who want to know, “What can I do to create racial justice at work?”
You will have on-demand access to sessions that will explore:
- Correcting Harm
- Operationalizing Justice: A Radical Shift in Consciousness
- Prioritizing Well-Being and Self-Care
- Anticipating and Addressing Resistance to DEIJ Work
- Redefining Professionalism
- Being a Better Ally and Creating Psychological Safety
- Using Your Voice for Bold, Inclusive Conversations®
- And more!
1. You are committed to creating systemic change to foster equity and justice within your organization.
2. You want to connect and network with top leaders in the field.
3. You're looking to prioritize wellness and self-care.
4. You're interested in finding ways to embed equity and justice in the work you do every day.
5. You're curious about being a better ally and want to better understand psychological safety while reducing harm.
Thank you to our sponsors: