February 15-16, 2023 | Virtual Summit
Tickets: $150 USD
(includes digital copy of Racial Justice at Work: Practical Solutions for Systemic Change)
We need new, radical remedies that disrupt the systemic inequities and inertia that plague organizations who claim to be invested in diversity, equity, and inclusion. Dig deep into the tactics and strategies outlined in Racial Justice at Work: Practical Solutions for Systemic Change and learn how to guide your organization beyond the performative to create justice-centered actions that correct harm, transform cultures, and dismantle unjust systems.
Learn to utilize your sphere of influence and power to intentionally disrupt unjust systems and practices and actualize equity and justice within your organization — one step at a time. Take DEI beyond HR and actualize justice throughout your organization.
Join practitioners, professionals, aspiring allies, leaders, and activists to come together in community and implement the practical strategies and tactics detailed in the upcoming book Racial Justice at Work from Mary-Frances Winters and The Winters Group Team to manifest equity within your organization. It's time to turn dreams into reality.
Empower yourself with the tools and strategies to center justice and create equity that endures. Learn how to correct harms in systems that have been, until now, impenetrable.
Transform your workplace.
Every person within an organization has the ability to impact its culture and has the opportunity to dismantle systemic injustice. This 2-day summit is for leaders in every sector, social justice advocates, and everybody who desires to create equitable systems that truly work for all. This summit is intended for people who want to know, “What can I do to create racial justice at work?”
You will have the ability to build your own personalized agenda and choose from sessions that will explore:
- Correcting Harm
- Operationalizing Justice: A Radical Shift in Consciousness
- Prioritizing Well-Being and Self-Care
- Anticipating and Addressing Resistance to DEIJ Work
- Redefining Professionalism
- Being a Better Ally and Creating Psychological Safety
- Using Your Voice for Bold, Inclusive Conversations®
- And more to come!
Living our values
We are committed to modeling equity and making our thought leadership accessible to a broad audience without barriers. Our commitment to financial equity is carrying over in our approach to this summit. We are intentionally pricing this experience at $150 in order to make this content accessible to as many people as possible while honoring the efforts of our team to actualize the experience. If you are able, we ask you to join us in this commitment to help us create a movement toward equity and justice accessible to all by choosing to "pay it forward" and sponsoring one or more attendee's ticket(s) during your registration process - or - by requesting a sponsored ticket if $150 is out of reach right now.
1. You are committed to creating systemic change to foster equity and justice within your organization.
2. You want to connect and network with top leaders in the field.
3. You're looking to prioritize wellness and self-care.
4. You're interested in finding ways to embed equity and justice in the work you do every day.
5. You're curious about being a better ally and want to better understand psychological safety while reducing harm.
Do you need support to attend?
Thank you for your interest. Our scholarship program has now closed and recipients have been notified.
- Will the summit be recorded?
- Yes! The summit sessions are being recorded and you will be able to access them once the summit has ended.
- How will we receive our digital copy of the book?
- Racial Justice at Work: Practical Solutions for Systemic Change releases on February 14, 2023. You will receive an email with a link to your digital copy on the first day of the summit.
- Why are tickets non-refundable?
- We have worked hard to keep this summit as affordable as possible. The administrative cost and fees to refund tickets would mean we would have to raise ticket prices. Even for those who are unable to attend the sessions live, ticket holders will still have access to all recorded sessions and will receive a digital copy of Racial Justice at Work: Practical Solutions for Systemic Change.
- How do I sponsor a scholarship for an additional attendee?
- During registration there is a "pay it forward" option where you can choose to sponsor an additional attendee(s) by adding an additional $150 (or more) to the line item. These seats go into our community giving pool and will be provided to requesting people on a first-come, first-served basis. Any sponsored seats that remain unclaimed after the summit, the fee will be donated to the Live Inclusively® Actualized grant fund for BIPOC charitable organizations.
- Are any sessions in person?
- No. This is a 100% virtual event. Most sessions are live, synchronous sessions, and there will also be some recorded content.
- Will I be able to access the recorded sessions?
- Yes. Once the summit is complete you will receive an email outlining how to access the recorded content.
- How do I find the agenda?
- The agenda will be online and available to choose your sessions and tracks in January.
- How do I cancel my registration?
- This is a non-refundable event; your registration cannot be canceled. You are not obligated to attend live and will still have access to the recorded summit and a digital copy of Racial Justice at Work: Practical Solutions for Systemic Change.
Thank you to our sponsors: